At East House, we look for talented and enthusiastic professionals who really want to make a difference in people’s lives. East House strives to provide a work environment that’s rewarding and fun, yet focuses on our vision to be an organization that’s a leader in our field: innovative, growth-oriented, client-centered, and professional. Therefore we hire individuals who not only have demonstrated proficiency in their field, but also exemplify the following values:
- A strong work ethic and dedication to our Mission and Vision.
- An ability to demonstrate a high level of personal integrity.
- The talent to contribute collaboratively as a part of various teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively with culturally diverse clients, their families, other community service providers, and fellow employees.
- The desire to work and grow professionally.
East House is an Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages bilingual and minority candidates to apply. In order to ensure a supportive environment for those in recovery, all East House facilities are tobacco, alcohol, and drug free.